Welcome to another episode of the Renaissance Life — a podcast dedicated to the pursuit of creativity, mastery, and a meaningful life.
Today’s episode is a conversation with the wonderful Kevin Kelly.
Kevin Kelly is the co-founder and Senior Maverick at Wired. He is also the co-chair of The Long Now Foundation, an organization that champions long-term thinking. Kevin Kelly has also written a number of best-selling books, including The Inevitable, an excellent book that guides you through the 12 technological imperatives that will shape the next 30 years and transform our lives. I highly recommend his newest book, Excellent Advice for Living: Wisdom I Wish I'd Known Earlier, which is a fantastic read chock-full of wisdom and insight.
- Excellent Advice for Living: Wisdom I Wish I'd Known Earlier
- Serious Play: How the World's Best Companies Simulate to Innovate by Michael Schrage
- Stewart Brand
- The Whole Earth Catalog
- Danny Hillis and The Connection Machine
- The Clock of the Long Now
- Peter Schwartz (futurist)
- Kevin Kelly — Excellent Advice for Living | The Tim Ferriss Show
- Science Museum of London
- Brian Eno
- Kevin Kelly's daily AI art piece
- Khan Academy Khanmigo
- Timothy Leary
- Rule of Three
- Esther Perel
- Finite and Infinite Games by James Carse
- Hymn of the Cherubim - Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky